Dr. Ladhawala (Dr.L) has been a licensed chiropractor since 2001
He has been freeing people from pain since the start at Fairway Chiropractic. As a chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Ladhawala 'Dr. L' uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Ladhawala (Dr. L) is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- 1997 University of California at Irvine
Bachelors in Science in Biochemistry
- 2001 Southern California University of Health Sciences
Doctorate in Chiropractic
- 2002 'Backpact Safety' seminar for the nurses of the Rowland Unified School District
- 2003 'Common Illnesses in School Children' for the nurses of Rowland Unified School District
- 2003 'Nutrition and Wellness' seminar for the city of Azusa
- 2003 'Nutrition and Wellness' seminar for the city of Walnut
- 2003 Wellness Watchers International seminar
- 2005 'Carpal Tunnel in the Workplace' seminar for Majestic Insurance Workers' Compensation Unit
- 2005 'X-ray and Technique Seminar'
- 2015 'Stress Relieving Techniques' Kellwood Corporation City of Industry, CA
- 2016 'Stress at the Workplace' Teledyne Instruments City of Industry, CA
Memberships & Associations:
- Nogales High School Wall of Fame 2005
- Principal-for-A-Day 2002-2016
- Walnut Valley Unified School District Bond Oversight Committee 2009-2013
- Active Member of Kiwanis
- Past Trustee of the Benevolent Protection Order of Elks
- Chairman of the Bond Oversight Committee for Measure R