Welcome to Fairway Chiropractic & Rehab
Dr. Nimesh Ladhawala
Your Rowland Heights Chiropractor
Also Serving West Covina, Diamond Bar & Walnut
Welcome to the official website for Fairway Chiropractic & Rehab, your trusted resource for chiropractic care and other healing techniques in Diamond Bar, Walnut, West Covina and Rowland Heights. Our chiropractor in Rowland Heights, Dr. Nimesh Ladhawala (Dr. L), is delighted to help you and your family achieve new heights of everyday wellness, recovery from injuries and enjoy natural, drug-free relief from acute or chronic pain.
Meet Our Chiropractor in Rowland Heights, "Dr. L"
You'll be glad you chose our chiropractor in Rowland Heights as your personal conservative care advisor and practitioner. Dr. Nimesh Ladhawala, known to patients throughout the Diamond Bar, Walnut, West Covina and Rowland Heights area as "Dr. L," has been helping people feel and function better since 2001. His "whole person" approach to healing and wellness ensures that every aspect of your condition is addressed through a customized combination of safe, natural therapies and techniques. You'll also benefit from Dr. L's compassionate manner, depth of knowledge and ability to counsel you on lifestyle, nutrition and other wellness issues.
Rowland Heights Physical Therapy, Spinal Decompression, Massage Therapy and Other Services
Here at Fairway Chiropractic & Rehab, we aren't just a place to get your spine adjusted -- we can also serve as your resource for Rowland Heights physical therapy, spinal decompression, massage therapy and other non-invasive healing modalities. These techniques can be prescribed together as part of a holistic healing and pain relief program, with each providing its own unique contributions. You'll benefit from:
- Chiropractic adjustment to correct alignment problems that cause musculoskeletal and nervous system dysfunction
- Massage therapy to relieve soft tissue pain naturally and accelerate tissue healing
- Spinal decompression to relieve pinched nerves caused by acute or chronic spinal issues
- Physical therapy to help you rehabilitate from injuries and improve your range of motion
- Nutritional counseling and supplementation (including top-quality natural vitamin and mineral supplements) to optimize physical function and keep you feeling great
- Lifestyle counseling to help you identify and change behaviors and habits that hurt your health
- Physiotherapy services such as ultrasound, interferential electrical muscle stimulation, cryotherapy, diathermy, moist heat therapy and others
- Spinal and postural screenings to detect and evaluate misalignments, injuries, chronic spinal conditions that require treatment or posture problems that may lead to pain or dysfunction
Learn More About Our Chiropractic Care Center
We encourage you to explore this website in depth to learn more about our services, staff and features. Subscribe to our award-winning newsletter to receive regular articles, tips and insights on topics that impact your well being. You'll then have access to our member wellness section for a variety of additional health and wellness information personally selected by our chiropractor in Rowland Heights to help you make the right decisions for your family's health. Most important of all, visit our chiropractic health center in person by calling 909-598-2304 for an initial consultation!